Monday, July 5, 2010

about time

Considering that I started the day 15 minutes in and $15 down, I was happy to see that both of my sessions (one 3.5 hours, the other close to 2) finished up positive.

And not a moment too soon either. I wasn't sure how well I was going to handle another shitty day. :P

I'm pretty far behind my daily requirements already. I'll have to really grind out tomorrow and Wednesday just to finish at my 200 a day average for VPPs by Thursday if I want to be up to speed for the first week. It looks like I won't have gold status until later next week unless I really put my nose to the grinder.

Unsure if I'll be doing that. I'd like to get platinum this month, but I'll be playing it by ear and we'll see if I want to actually go for it. While the weekend was overall relaxing and helped get my mind out of poker for a little (back-to-back BBQs. I should be so sick right now), it's time to get back to work!

STATS FOR JULY:
Bankroll: $363
VPPs: 857

No comments:

Post a Comment