Tuesday, July 6, 2010

back to normal (crap)

4.5 hours in so far today. Unsure if I'll be playing more. I ran pretty bad in my second session in the afternoon, as I am again unable to have any luck against the fish. Lost around $31 total today so far, including one to a cooler when we both blind-limped (I hit a flush, he hit a fullhouse with J 3), and two more big pots to high VPIP players who hie 2 or 3 outers on the river.

As I'm telling myself, if I wasn't losing so often to these short outers, I'd probably be well over $500 by now. It's just a bad period. If I stick it out, and not let it get me (too) down, I can see some real progress this month.

That being said, it has had a morale effect on me. I'm not sure if I want to play anymore today, but I may consider it later. I would like to turn my attention to other projects tomorrow, however, so I may end up short of teh 1400 VPP I'd need to stay on track to the 200 a day average. I'm sitting at 1057 so far, and while I'm encouraged to get to 1200 before Thursday, I don't know if I have it in me right now to get to 1400+.

No comments:

Post a Comment