Tuesday, June 15, 2010

awkward

When I saw that I was at 290, 15 minutes before the end of my night session, I figured that I was going to finish out at least a couple of bucks ahead.

When I finished at 286, I realized that 10 of that was deposit bonus. Well, shit.

On the bright side, I think I went on tilt so much today that I officially stopped caring, and just kept playing. I don't know if that's the best state of mind to be in, but I stopped bothering to care when I realized people will call me down with nothing/low pair. It made calling down high pairs rather easy.

On another note, this level is the stains. I hate playing it, and hope I don't have to stay here for another few months. At least 10/25 cent was somewhat (ie not very, but still more than this) interesting.

Logged in about 5 hours today only to get nowhere. Sweet. I really hope tomorrow breaks my 2-day shit-streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment