Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Well, nevermind!

I managed to get in another session today. Remember when I was complaining earlier about how my pocket pair-to-set ratio was pitiful for 2 hours?

Well, this session did a 180 on that bad luck. I think my pocket pair-to-set-ratio was somewhere around 1/4 to 1/6. Absurd. I felt like every set I hit, I managed to take at least 30-50% of the opposing player's stack, if not stacked them entirely.

This amazing session of running well, combined with some absolutely horrible fish playing tonight, got me to +5 in winnings for the day. Between that, along with the stellar rewards bonus and deposit bonus I also collected, my bankroll now sits at $347. Sweet!

As I mentioned, I will not be playing poker tomorrow, although there is a possibility that I will get on later in the night once EST rolls around to July 1st and I can start to accumulate VPP for the month of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment